To Sweatshirts Veterans Salute Nfl
Thank you for considering becoming a foster or adoptive parent.
On this page:
- State contact information
- Foster care and adoption licensing requirementsMorstead Morstead Thomas Jersey Jersey Jersey Thomas Thomas Thomas Morstead Morstead Morstead Jersey Thomas
- Costs to foster and adopt
- Agency contacts and orientation informationJersey Drew Mens Brees Drew Mens Jersey Brees
- Information on Texas' children
amp; New Heart - Football Orleans White T-shirt Saints SoulState contact information
See a map providing contacts for each of the 11 Texas Department of Family and Protective Services regions.
Para información en español, contacte:
Línea directa para informacion de la adopcion y de familias temporales. Este programa es un servicio del Departamento de Servicios de Regulación y Protección de Texas.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, financially stable and responsible, and a mature adult.
- Complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer).
- Share information regarding their background and lifestyle.
- Provide relative and non-relative references.
- Be single, married, widowed, or divorced. Please show proof of marriage if you are married and/or proof of divorce if you are/were divorced and proof of spouse's death if widowed.
- Agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members and inspection of all parts of the home, grounds, and outbuildings.
- Allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household. (Adults are people age 14 and older who live in or visit your household regularly.)
- Attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.
The training provides an opportunity for the family and the family’s agency to assess whether foster care or adoption is best for the family. The family may withdraw from the training meetings at any time. There is no charge for the training meetings. Foster and adoptive parents generally train together.
A family must pay for some services, including criminal background checks, home inspections, CPR, TB testing, etc.
To view a list of parent support groups in Texas, please:
- Visit the Child Welfare Information Gateway's National Foster Care & Adoption Directory.
- In the list of states, choose Texas. In the list of categories, check the box for “Foster Care and Adoption Support Groups” and click the “Go” button.
Find out about foster and adoption information meetings in your area.
To Sweatshirts Veterans Salute Lubbock and Amarillo area
Contact: Yvonne Davis (Lubbock) or Davy Jenkins (Amarillo)
Phone: 806-762-2680, 806-677-1367
Abilene, Wichita Falls, and surrounding area
Contact: Herb Brister
Dallas/Fort Worth area
Contact: Region 3 Recruitment Unit, LaQueena Warren, Nakithia Thomas
Phone: 817-792-4409, 817-304-1272, 940-384-6858
Tyler, Texarkana, Longview, Marshall, and surrounding area
Contact: Brittney Rountree or Tonya Fuller
Phone: 903-655-6211, 903-683-3847
To Sweatshirts Veterans Salute Beaumont, Nacogdoches, Lufkin, Livingston and surrounding area
Contact: Melissa LaFleur
Houston area- Top Forum Jersey Selling Jerseys Nfl And Garden Games Fencing
Contact: Michele Broussard (Harris County), Elizabeth Bolling (Harris County), or Harryl Hale (outlying counties)
Phone: 713-394-4262, 713-394-4242, 281-847-7061
Contact: Shelby Rosenquist
San Antonio area
Contact: Inquiry Line, Cheronda Tillman (outlying counties)
Phone: 210-337-3117, 210-337-3528
Contact: Jessica Edwards or Yvonne Martinez
Phone: 325-262-0851, 325-521-8944
El Paso area2017 New Salute Service Nfl Oakland Sideline To 39thirty Hat Era Raiders
To Sweatshirts Veterans Salute Contact: Angelica Simpson, Bianca Avila
Phone: 915-521-3970, 915-521-3870
Corpus Christi area
Contact: Debra Garcia
In January 2019 there were 29,927 children in foster care in Texas and 3,378 children waiting for adoptive families. Find out more.